Introducing the 13 Week Companion Journal & Planner to the Late Starter to FIRE Action Plan
– Absolutely FREE when you purchase a Late Starter to FIRE Action Plan by Monday 28 November 11.59pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
Work on your money mindset while working on managing your money as you embark on your FIRE journey
Your money mindset is a set of beliefs, attitudes and feelings you have towards money. Most of it is unconscious – picked up in childhood & inadvertently influences how you handle money in adulthood
One of mine was: I don’t want to be rich because rich people are jerks
Simply knowing how to do something doesn’t necessarily mean you will do it. Our mindset is often what is stopping us
Shift your money mindset with the 65 page 13 Week Companion Journal & Planner
– Each week will complement a Step in the Action Plan
– Start each week with a positive money affirmation to ready your mind and use the questions and prompts to journal your thoughts and feelings as you implement each step in the Action Plan
– the Action Plan is very practical and hands on while the Journal & Planner gives you the space to reflect and helps you delve deeper into your money mindset, giving you clarity and purpose.
– At the end of the 13 weeks, you will have clarity about where you’re at with your money and a vision for your financial future. You will have a plan to retire and implemented the necessary steps to get there.
🔥 Are you in your 40s or 50s?
🔥 Just discovered FIRE and wondering if you are too old to start your journey?
🔥 Are you feeling overwhelmed? Don’t know where to start?
🔥 Terrified that you can’t retire at the traditional retirement age, let alone early?
🔥 Would you like a step by step guide with easy to understand explanations, written by a late starter who understands what you are going through?
What if it’s not too late to start saving?
What if you can reach financial independence?
What if you can work out how to retire comfortably?
What if there is a framework, an Action Plan to guide you every step of the way?
THE LATE STARTER TO FIRE ACTION PLAN FRAMEWORK
FACT FINDING MISSION
SETTING UP SYSTEMS
BUILDING YOUR FUTURE
Figure out your numbers – how much you own, how much you owe, your expenses, income
Learn how to save an emergency fund, attack your debts, reduce expenses, increase income, set up a spending plan
Start building your wealth with investing & boosting your retirement account. Calculate how much you need to retire & more …
I wished The Late Starter to FIRE Action Plan existed when I was starting out on my own journey
It would have saved me from the agony of second guessing myself & doubting my decisions
I designed the workbook to help you focus on one step at a time and cut through your overwhelm
🔥 No more paralysis by analysis 🔥 No more procrastination 🔥 No more inaction
“You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending” CS Lewis
🔥 It is in your power to change the ending
🔥 Take action today, not tomorrow or next week
🔥 Start your FIRE journey today with the Late Starter to FIRE Action Plan
🤔 Still thinking? Do you need extra support?
🤔 Do you buy workbooks & courses then life gets in the way and you don’t complete them?
🤔 Do you begin projects enthusiastically then give up when there is no deadline from a spouse, employer or another person?
🤔 Are you worried that you are so bad with money that you’ll just give up?
🤔 Are you scared that the steps required will just be too hard for you?
This is too important!
And I care deeply that you start your FIRE journey TODAY
I want you to have as much TIME as possible to build that retirement you’re dreaming of
Would you like 4 weeks of ACCOUNTABILITY Check Ins with your Action Plan?
Would you like me to help keep you accountable? To have extra support?
How will the Accountability Check Ins work?
1) I email you every week for 4 weeks asking these 5 questions:
– Which step are you up to in the Action Plan?
– What did you implement this week?
– What wins can we celebrate this week?
– What are you going to do next week?
– Is there anything specific that you are struggling with this week?
2) You commit to spend no more than 20 minutes, answering these questions as honestly as you can and hit REPLY
3) I reply to you within 48 hours
By reflecting on these questions every week, you will
⚡️ gain confidence that you can make changes
⚡️ build momentum to implement changes
⚡️ actually MAKE the changes you need to achieve Financial Independence
My promise to YOU
I will not judge your progress
I am available to encourage and support you for 4 weeks,
as you work through the Action Plan at your own pace
By signing up, you’ll also be added to my newsletter
You can unsubscribe any time, I promise.